The Contract Between Us
Centertainment must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received Centertainment will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Centertainment acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- The prices payable for goods that you order is as set out in our Web site.
- You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
Delivery Of Goods To You
Centertainment will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give Centertainment for delivery at the time you make your order. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and Centertainment will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
Liability. This is as follows
- If the goods Centertainment delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Centertainment shall have no liability to you unless you notify Centertainment in writing at the Centertainment contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, Centertainment shall have no liability to you unless you notify Centertainment in writing at the Centertainment contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
- If you notify a problem to Centertainment under this condition, Centertainment’s only obligation will be, at its option:- to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way Centertainment chooses.
- Centertainment will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Centertainment under this condition and Centertainment shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under the paragraph above.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Centertainment’s liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Centertainment shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Centertainment excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Dutch law, and the Dutch courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Centertainment Web site prices, delivery details and Centertainment, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Centertainment. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Centertainment. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of Centertainment should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by Centertainment. Centertainment shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
In these terms and conditions:
Centertainment, any connected organisation that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business;
‘working day‘ means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
‘us‘ means Centertainment and you together; and
‘you‘ and ‘your‘ means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions
Listed below are our current postage rates. Postage costs are added to your order total once you select a Country to deliver to. After filling in the Invoice and Delivery address and proceeding with the order, the Order value details are displayed along with postage which is calculated according to the number & weight of items ordered and the region that the delivery Country falls within.
|Address Bank||Uiverlaan 10, 3145 XN, Maassluis, The Netherlands|
|Bank Charges||International transactions. From Euro to Euro account, nothing|